June 27, 2006

Workshop - Monday

I am attending a sports photography workshop in Colorado Springs this week. After my 18.5 hour drive across part of the US I was more than ready for the workshop to begin. The first day was exciting but a bit overwhelming at first. To meet some of the great sports photographers in the country is just a wonderful experience. As part of the workshop we get press access to the Olympic Training Center which allows us to practice what we are learning. Below are just 3 of my shots from the first day. We'll see how much I can continue to post as the week goes on and the amount of sleep decreases.




1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

OMG!!!
Amazing photos! You HAVE to keep posting. I love seeing what you're up to.

I am so glad to hear that you are having such a good time. Full access to the Olympic training facilities??? Are you kidding me? That is amazing. So jealous but SO happy for you.

I'll keep checking back but will TOTALLY understand if the posts slow down significantly. I had that same problem when I attended my last workshop ... good intentions.

Have a great time! Talk to you soon!
Neysa