April 6, 2007

Softball

On Monday when it was much warmer than it is now I photographed a JV softball game. It was perfect weather for the game. At the start there was only one cloud in the sky. It was a pretty exciting game with Oak Hills battling back from behind to beat Colerain. There were a few close plays and some nice hits. I decided to share some of my images of the pitchers below. It amazes me that they can pitch the way they do and stand there knowing that ball can come right back at them. Hope you enjoy them.


The one cloud.

Concentration
Putting in a lot of effort.
A different angle.
A pitch sequence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was at a softball game, Oak Hills girls freshman game on Tuesday, April 10, and you had said you were going to put some pictures on your site, I didn't see any, wasn't sure if I was looking in the wrong place.

Barb Trimble said...

Photos of the game are available on the Events page of the site. You can also access it through the below okay. Any questions let me know.

-Barb

Events