October 8, 2007

Oak Hills At Lakota East

I normally do not get to cover volleyball until the season is well underway. The field sports get covered first while there is as much natural light as possible. Oak Hills traveled to Lakota East on September 13th for this match. Both teams were highly rated at the time of the match. I wish the lights had been brighter in the gym so there would be less motion blur in the images. Though the lighting is a bit low I do love all the spots I can shoot from. The teams and the fans are on the same side which gives me an entire side of the court to move around on. As well as several upper level spots. Below are images from the JV and Varsity matches.

Every game starts with a serve.


Splitting the block attempt.
To me, this says - "bring it on."







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job at capturing the action of the game!