March 9, 2007

Lacrosse

So on last Saturday I was indoors with nice heat for basketball. On Sunday I was outdoors with great sunlight but freezing temperatures. There was some snow on the streets when I left my house and a nice breeze. With multiple layers on but not enough to keep me from moving too much I headed to St. Xavier High School to photograph a few lacrosse games. I want to thank the fan that picked up my hat I dropped while trying to pull on my gloves. That was something I definitely did not want to be without while on the field. I enjoyed the games and it was a nice change of pace to get outdoors again. And sunlight is so much better than gym lights. It was also great meeting a new group of people. Below are some images from the two games I photographed.

A collision waiting to happen.
Fight for the ball.
Got to love it when they look at you.
A leaping shot.
You know you have a great position when the ref walks in front of you.
He was doing his job so I moved so I could do mine.
Another battle for the ball.

No comments: