March 21, 2007

Misc

It has definitely been a little while since I last posted. Been busy doing a lot of little things. Plus I took a few days off to enjoy the first 4 days of March Madness. I love watching college basketball and I look forward to this time of year.

The weather has turned nice here as well and am trying to take advantage of it when I can. Yard work is already starting and I try to squeeze in a run whenever I get the chance. I'm envious of all the runners training for a marathon right now. Maybe I'll find the time again one of these years to train for another one.

All the winter sports have wrapped up and I've been working on year end collages. I also attended one year end sports banquet already and plan to attend a few others in the coming weeks. Also working on my schedule for the spring sports which has already started with some lacrosse and scrimmage games. Hopefully I can post my tentative schedule on my photography site here shortly. Two of the collages I have recently completed are below.

Varsity Basketball Team
Varsity Wrestling Team


1 comment:

KMP said...

Hey Barb -

LOVE those collages - they look great. The kids/parents/coaches will love those!

Since you are envious of those of us training for a marathon...will you run my 18 miles this weekend? Thanks!
Karen