October 4, 2008

The Moon

Last night I was a football game for some very specific images. Once I had those I stuck around to play. I rarely get a chance to play around at games so it was nice to have the time do so. Gave me a chance to try new positions and some different camera settings. It was definitely a beautiful fall night. The moon was a crescent and I could not resist taking a few images. Which made my husband laugh when he saw the proofs over my shoulder while I was working on them after the game. All these game images and then a random moon picture. By no means are these amazing images but I liked them so I thought I would share.

Early in the game.
Later in the game the bare trees were in front of the moon and the coloring was a bit different.

I will eventually share some of the game images. You can see them now through the Game Proofs link on the right.

No comments: