October 30, 2008

Oak Hills At Lakota West Football

Finally posting the football game I went to where I played around. I rarely get to go to games anymore and just try things out. And since this game was so close I decided to go. When I left, I told my husband that I would leave the game after halftime. Course he just looked at me like yeah right. So when I called him at the end of the 3rd quarter and said I was heading out in a minute or two, he said he was surprised that I was not staying the entire game. He really did not expect me to come home before the end of the game. But I was good and left with about 5 minutes to go:) So here are some images from me playing around at the game:

Losing a helmet.
I love when the players make my life so much easier. They lined up like this right in front of me. Course I did position myself almost directly in line with the line of scrimmage.
The snap.
Watching the ball so he can moved at the snap of the ball.
Images from halftime now.





She was smiling every time I looked at her.

1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

I LOVE the first and second photos! Actually there isn't one up that I don't like, but those first two just made me do a double take!
the lighting looks fantastic as well. Nice job!