May 14, 2006

I decided to start a blog with a little pushing from a friend. I was looking for a place to show some of my photos that I take for myself and not just my job. We'll see how it goes and if I stick with it. Hopefully time allows me to do so.

I decided to start off with some pictures I took on a recent trip to Germany. The trip was something that was talked about for almost 3 years. It is still hard to believe it has come and gone so quickly. Had an amazing time and would highly recommend a trip to that country to anyone.

While in Munich we of course had to visit the Hofbrauhaus since it is a tourist thing to do and we have been to the one here in Newport, KY.


Went to see some famous castles outside of Munich.

Took a train down to Salzburg, Austria for a couple days. There we actually paid to climb a hill/mountain to visit a fortress.

There were balls decorate all over the place. Here is one of Mozart.


Next was a train ride to Frankfurt. Frankfurt was probably my least favorite place. But there was an interesting site.

On a more serious note, here is one architecture picture from Frankfurt.

Next was Koeln. As you leave the train station The Dom is right there. If that isn't an amazing site to see after a train ride I don't know what would be.

Inside The Dom


The trip finished in Berlin. I still haven't found my favorite picture from there so I won't post any for now.

Hope you enjoyed my first post.

1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

Congratulations on your BLOG!!!

Love the photos from Germany. Beautiful images. I'm so jealous!