May 22, 2006

This past weekend was very full for me. I photographed a lot of sports. Lacrosse games on Friday. Youth soccer on Saturday morning. The Cincinnati Marshals (national indoor football team) on Saturday night. I did find some time to hang out with my husband at a wine festival. While it was really crowded we did have fun and got to try a lot of different wines. Below is a picture of my husband on his third wine tasting.

We did fine one wine we both really liked. The winner was Pinot Noir-Syrah by Debonne Vineyards.


On Sunday I met up with 2 other photographers at UC for a learning session. I learned a lot from the two of them and hopefully I taught them something as well. I wandered around for awhile taking random pictures.


One of the new buildings they have built recently offers so nice reflections.




1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

Great photos! I love the one with the brick wall and the green grass. Nice angle and use of color! And I DID learn from you!!! You are a master of 'moving imagery'!