August 26, 2006

An Update

I've been a little busy lately and haven't had a chance to update the blog for awhile. Last weekend I spent the day photographing a soccer tournament. As much as I would love to post the pictures here, since the kids playing were not in high school yet I won't. Without permission, I will not post pictures of children younger than high school age. Since I like to post pictures though I thought I would post a few I took before a portrait session a few weeks back. Since I do portraits mainly on location I always take a few shots to test lighting and backdrops. That normally means I'm there at least 30 minutes before the client. Below are just 2 shots I took after I finished testing. Last night I was at a high school football game and will hopefully get a chance to post some of those pictures this weekend. I'm taking most of today off from shooting in order to attend the first Oktoberfest in the area. It is a tradition my husband and I like to keep since it normally is held the weekend after our anniversary.


No comments: