May 13, 2007

St. Xavier Blue at Sycamore

I was almost late to this game. My routine is to try to show up at least 20 minutes before a game. I like to watch the teams warm up and get a feel for the different players. My schedule said this game was going to be at Sycamore Junior High but when I arrived I found a girl's lacrosse game. After getting quick directions and a frantic phone call to my husband when I thought I was lost I made it to the game with 1 minute to spare. Thank you to the person who gave me directions. The game was at 11 and the sun was nice and high. I credit this game to creating the base layer to my nice farmers tan. It was a great game though. I do not remember the final score but I know Sycamore won. See below for a few images.

Running up the field
Blocking a shot
Clearing the ball
Keeping an eye on the ball.
Scooping the ball up.
Trying to elude a player.


No comments: