December 19, 2007

Fairfield At Oak Hills Boys Basketball

I know - long time since I have posted anything. Between trying to fulfill orders in time for the Holidays and battling a sinus infection, posting has fallen to the bottom of the list. This infection has even kept me out of the gyms for a few days now which is not making me happy. Ask my husband, I do not take feeling bad well at all.

I am finally posting images from the first boys basketball games of the season I covered. The games were played on November 30th. I posted images from all 3 games - the Sophomore, JV and Varsity match-ups. Check them out below...

Sophomore game.

I like that the coach is looking at the player's foot to make sure he stays inbounds.


JV Game.



You can click to see this series a little larger.
Varsity Game.
Jumping to try to save the ball.
This player dribbled the ball while on the floor and kept it alive.



1 comment:

Aneesa said...

Great photos! Love the series and the second to last one.

Hope you're feeling better!