December 5, 2007

Snow

We had our first measurable snow of this season today. I am lucky enough not to have to go anywhere today. I am not a big fan of driving in the snow and it is nice to avoid it whenever possible. My husband did go to work so I shoveled the driveway while he got ready for work. Much easier to do it without tire tracks. There was a nice coat on the first section I did by the time I got it all done. Sometimes having a large pad into a 3 car garage is not such a good thing. I have managed to get a lot of things done today which was nice. Not sure if I mentioned I was taking a class. Managed to get caught up on my assignments today. I did have to go out and take a few pictures. Here are a few....



1 comment:

Aneesa said...

Love the snow photos, especially the second one.