July 10, 2006

Been Awhile

It has been awhile since I posted anything. Trying to catch up on sleep and the things I missed while at my workshop. It was an amazing workshop. The last day went so quickly but the drive home went so slow. Experienced a little car trouble on the drive back but luckily nothing serious and I was able to make it home before taking it in for repairs. Below is just one picture from Friday. Since there were no critiques on anything we took on Friday I decided just to pick one from the basketball game I shot. Of course there is no action except the ball going through the net. Hopefully I'll find time in the coming weeks to post some of the actual action pics from the game.

1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

Love this photo. You should blow this one up and put it on your wall.

I like it without a person in it too. You don't need to show the person ... I mean, obviously someone threw it.

There is something very accomplished about it. Maybe it is the relief of 'making the shot'.

Love it.