July 25, 2006

Marketing Picture Draft

I met with my marketing and graphics company today. We are in the middle of creating some literature for me to pass out to potential customers. I was so impressed with the first version they put together! I highly recommend BT Graphics if you live in the Cincinnati/Dayton Ohio area. From 2 brief meetings they nailed exactly what I wanted. They have asked all the right questions and are helping me get together a game plan for my business. While I can take great photographs, my marketing skills are really week. A picture of me is going to be included on the back of the literature so I've been playing around with a couple ideas and showed them so rough proofs of my ideas. Below are the 2 pictures they liked. They loved the concept of the first one and want my smile of the second one to go with the concept. So, hopefully I can get that taken care of by the end of the week. I've enlisted a photographer friend to help me out. It should be a real challenge for her because I hate being in front of the camera. Put me behind it and I will smile all day long. After I get those shots done, I'll be sure to post them and give her high praise. She does amazing work!

No comments: