July 11, 2006

Night at the softball field

I went to my husband's softball game last night. First time I've been all season. I forgot how much fun beer league softball can be. The fields they play on are great and have real baseball dirt. Of course I had to take my camera to snap a few pics. Unfortunately the games were running behind and by the time they started it was almost too dark to take any pics. While waiting for the game to start there was somebody running a stunt airplane so I decided to try to get a few pictures of that.



This one is through the chainlink fence that was in front of my face all night. Who knew being 5'7" wasn't tall enough to see over softball fences.


This guy had such a great expression whenever he swung at the ball.

Below is my guy running back from right field where he was playing. He wasn't even smiling for me. Just having a great time.

Here is the pitcher of the team. He didn't like waiting between pitches and just wanted to keep the game rolling which I appreciated since I had to get up early the next morning and it was already getting late.

No comments: