October 16, 2006

Saturday Soccer

Last soccer post for awhile. This game was rescheduled twice because of downpours that made the field unplayable. Finally no rain but a little on the cold side. The sun definitely helped. Thought I would show something a little bit different this time. I put together a collage of one player and then thought I would show some of the physical side of the game. These games were definitely rough. I love doing collages but do not get to do them as much as I like. They are hard to sell through my online site so I have to let people know they are available and they have to contact me if they would like me to design one for them. Not as simple as I would like but I'm working on a better way to sell them.

The header sequence.
Umm, maybe a foul.
Every lose ball was fought for.
More aggressiveness.

Good luck to the Varsity team as they start tournament play this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the collage!

KMP said...

These are wonderful! Watch out, the collages can be addicting. I love what you have done with them. The sequences are great for a collage - the parents and kids will love them too. Keep up the great work!