October 11, 2006

Senior Portraits

I have recently decided to add senior portrait sessions as part of my business. Whenever I add something new I like to try things out so I can show examples to myclients. The new thing could be a new product I'm thinking about offering, a newlocation for sessions or a new sport. I do not want to offer anything to mycustomers that I am not 100% sold on myself. So what I would like to do is find 3-4seniors, or even juniors, who would be willing to have their senior session done for$25 and 10% off printed photographs. You must be willing to sign a release form (orhave your parent sign it if you are under 18) so I can use the pictures on mywebsite and in my portfolio. The session would be run just like the senior sessionslisted on the site. (senior information) You will get the proof book which is yours tokeep. I'll take the first 3-4 who contact me and live in the Cincinnati/Daytonarea. You must book by the end of the year and the session must be completed by theend of April 2007. Please contact me through my website. Thank you. TrimPhoto.com

No comments: