December 10, 2006

Another Basketball Game

After the swim meet on the 5th I stopped in the gym to watch some of the girls basketball games. Caught the end of the JV game - another victory. I decided to photograph the Varsity game kind of last minute. Since I was there at kind of the last moment I decided to shoot a little differently. I was looking for more expressions\concentration shots and not necessarily the height of action. Since I rarely get to talk to my sports clients face to face I do not always know what kind of pictures they are looking for ahead of time so I am trying to go to a few games and provide a wide variety of images. The first and second picture below are the same image but the second one is black and white. I would love to hear any comments on the images below and if people like the black and white idea for sport images.

Getting ready for the tip

In black & white

Some defense

A steal

Concentrating on the free throw

A performance of the Oakettes a half-time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Regarding the first two, I prefer the color shot. Great job at capturing emotion in the free throw pic.