December 30, 2006

Holiday Projects

I thought I would share some of the different collages and a card I did for the holidays. Since these were gifts I waited to share until now. I hope everyone loved their gifts. I had a lot of fun doing cards this year as well. I wanted the cards to be unique for each family.

This one went into a custom frame, so I did a lot of measuring.

This one is actually 20x30 and was a surprise for the son.

Here is a collage of a family that they had framed and gave to their families out of town.

Here is the card for the same family, minus their names on the right.

Another card of 2 really fun children.


I hope everyone had a great holiday! Thank you for helping me grow my business. It was a pleasure working with each of you and I hope you enjoyed it as well.

No comments: