December 20, 2006

Oak Hills vs Fairfield

I photographed one last basketball game before Christmas. After this game I decided I needed some time off to get my shopping done. Tuesday I was at the Oak Hills Freshmen game against Fairfield. Once again it was another close game with Oak Hills pulling it out at the end. Before the game I got to the school early to take pictures to use for a season type collage/poster. I'm always looking for new ideas and my thought is to incorporate a lot of different pictures from throughout the season and also include some school logos from the gym. The first picture below is from the scorers table sign. As I was trying to determine the best way to capture the sign I saw a basketball bouncing in from the side. I like the reflection of things on the floor as well. Feel free to comment on the images and make suggestions on the types of things you would like me to offer as a photographer. Constructive comments are welcome and helpful as well.

Scorers table lighted sign.
A wide look at a technical foul shot with 1:51 left in the game.
Looking for somebody to pass to.
Guy has some hops!
Umm, you can't go through the guy.

No comments: