December 5, 2006

Christmas Pictures

This family was nice enough to wait until I got back from vacation to schedule their Christmas session. I had a great time. The children were so much fun. We had great natural light coming through the windows so I only had to use limited fake light. It was a challenge to make sure the girl didn't crawl away too fast or climb up to a point where she would fall. Thanks to my 2 spotters that helped me out. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I did taking them.

The little girl was full of smiles.

Not to be outdone the boy was all for big laughs

We did do a little "thinking" time

And a little treat during a break.

Loves ornaments.

One together, even managed to get mom in the reflection

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The little girl smiling and the little guy with his treat are my favorites! Little kids are so cute!

KMP said...

Love that first one. So cute and real.