January 1, 2007

Engagement Session

I do not get to do a lot of engagement sessions since I do not photograph weddings. Most couples will have their engagement pictures taken by the photographer they hire for their weddings. Which I think is great since you want to get to know your photographer before the wedding day. This couple is getting married in Vegas so they needed a local photographer for their engagement pictures. I had a lot of fun with them during the session. Since it was warm out (rarity in December) I took images both in the studio and outside.





I wish you both the best of luck with your wedding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the collage and the photo of them in the field. Wonderful use of a 'natural frame'!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Neysa...the collage is really nice and the field shot is really creative!

KMP said...

Love that collage! They are all great, but I LOVE that collage!