January 11, 2007

January 11, 2007

Sorry for not posting for awhile. I have been busy wrapping up year end things and preparing for another year. The holidays flew by and before you knew it, it was time to take down the decorations. I am just about done with another bout of sinus problems that left me with a raspy voice for a few days. While I love the 60 degree days during the winter in Ohio, it will be nice to get a cold spell to get rid of some allergy causing things.

I bought a few pieces of furniture for the studio and they are helping me stay a bit more organized. My next few weeks should be fairly busy with some sporting events. Tomorrow night I will be at Lakota East for the boys basketball games. I hope to soon have a schedule on my site of games I plan to be at but that means I need to find the time to update it. Hopefully this weekend I can squeeze in a little computer time. One big thing to mention - I will be at Oak Hills all day on January 27th with samples of collages and hopefully a slideshow. I will also be photographing all the events going on that day. Come meet me and see some of my images in print.

I also switched to the new version of blogger so hopefully everything still works smoothly. A quick test proved to me the old posts still exist and work. See how it goes in the future.

No comments: