January 21, 2007

A Little Update

I am a little behind on my posting. Hopefully I can find sometime this week to update you with a few photographs. This weekend has consisted of 6 basketball games, a portrait session and a baby shower hosted by me for my sister-in-law. Been a little crazy and I am a bit sleep deprived but I have loved every minute of it. The snow this morning did not help things out since that meant shoving out the driveway before everyone came over. We had at least 3 inches of snow.

As some of you know, I will be at Oak Hills on January 27th for all the various activities going on that day. I will have samples of some collages as well as prints. Hopefully I will be able to setup a laptop for viewing images. Please stop by and at least say hi. If you want a custom collage that would be the perfect time to talk with me about it and get an idea of what the different sizes look like when printed.

No comments: