January 16, 2007

South West High School Classic - Diving

From my previous post you know I was at a swim and dive meet this past Saturday. While the swimming was early, the diving started after 1pm. I'll be the first to admit my diving pictures are not as great as swimming. I could never seem to be able to get to the position I wanted to. I think I needed a ladder that was at least 8 feet tall to help me out. I thought about asking to get on a platform and photographing down at the divers but I was afraid that I would forget where I was at and walk off the edge. I am definitely not a diver so that would not be good for me or my equipment. If there are any divers looking at this I would appreciate any comments or suggestions.

A little practice before the event.
Looking for the water
Launching off
About to enter the water

2 comments:

neysaruhl said...

I love the swimming/diving pictures! Great action freeze!!! I know I said that the wrestling pics are usually my favorite .. but now I'm thinking I like the swimming shots just as much!

Anonymous said...

these are great pictures but where are wrestling photos on this site