January 29, 2007

Thank You

Thank you to everyone who stopped by on Saturday to see the display at Oak Hills. It was great meeting everyone. Sorry if I missed talking to anyone personally while I was photographing the events. If you have any questions that did not get answered send me an email or give me a call. You can send an email from my site.

For those of you I did not talk to, through Feb 10th if you order a 16x20 print or larger there is a 10% discount. This includes collages. Please contact me directly if you wish to order a large print or get a custom collage made.

To the person wanting wrestling pictures - there will be a post coming soon from the meet I photographed on January 25th. Hopefully I'll have that post soon. Feel free to check out all the pictures from the event on the Events page on my site.

No comments: