June 17, 2007

CCD at St. Xavier

I pretty much lived at St. X the weekend of May 19 & 20th. There was a JV season ending tournament and the Senior Day game for the St. Xavier varsity team. I decided to only show some of the varsity game pictures. The JV tournament was great and I am extremely thankful to the guy who got me a drink while I was on the back field. There was not enough time between games for me to run and get it myself. Sunday was an extremely warm day where even the refs called a timeout so they could get something to drink.

The varsity game was played on Saturday afternoon between some of the JV games. Before warm-ups the seniors were announced with their parents. The seniors did not want to lose their last regular season game and you could see that right from the start. St. X won the game. Here are some images.

Good luck seniors!

A catch.
A succesful defensive play to stop a score.
Keep an eye on the ball.
A nice save.

1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

These are great! All of them from the Indian Hill/Ursuline game as well! Great job capturing the action!