June 12, 2007

St. Xavier At Moeller

Trying to catch up with some posts from the past month or more. This game was played in the rain on a Saturday night. I remember the game pretty well since it was a nice day all day and 25 minutes before the game starts the rain also starts. While I had rain gear for my cameras, my rain gear was a little lacking. I was missing my rain pants. By half time there was no longer a dry spot to be found on me. I went and stood under the shelter at the entrance to try to escape for a little while during halftime. That least gave me a dry place to switch out my cards and make sure my battery power would be find for the rest of the game. Here are some images from the game. You can see some of the rain in them. It was never a downpour luckily but definitely steady mist or light shower the entire game.

Battling early in the game for the ball.

Looking for a teammate for the pass.

Passing to a teammate.

Looking to pass.


No comments: