June 27, 2007

Wedding

Back in May I got an opprotunity to learn about wedding photography. While my main focus is portraits and sports I like to also try out assisting at weddings. Neysa was nice enough to allow me to acompany her and Karen to a wedding. I would like to thank Neysa for having me, Karen for allowing me to follow her around learning all the duties of a second photography and to Jill & Chris (bride & groom). I had a great time and learned so much from these 2 wonderful photographers. In my opinion, a wedding photographer needs to relate well with the couple getting married in order to really capture the day. Both Neysa and Karen not only photograph weddings but make the couples their friends. I would highly recommend either of them for your wedding. Below are some of my images. Check out their blogs (click on their names above) for their images from the wedding. Best of luck to Jill & Chris on their lives together.















2 comments:

KMP said...

Hey thanks Barb! I had a great time photographing with you too! Your shots look great here. Can't wait to do it again sometime.

neysaruhl said...

wow! Thank you so much for the wonderful words! It was a pleasure working with you and I loved your images. You did a great job and we loved having you!
Can't wait to shoot with you again in July!

Neysa