July 17, 2007

Distractions

I am really good about getting up in the morning and getting things done. By late afternoon though I can be easily distracted. I think I actuallylook for these distractions at times. Thursday-Sunday I worked on a slight re-design of my photography site. Every morning I would get up and work on it. I did not do too bad but occassionally I would have to just get away from things. I ran 3 times in those 4 days. I got new trim and painted it. Did some yardwork. Read books and watched a few movies. But one of my favorite things I did was grab a camera with one lens and walk around my house taking various images. Sometimes I did this in the middle of the day and other times at night. Not often do I get to just play with my camera so it was nice to have the break to do so. Today was the first time I took the card out of my camera and actually looked at what I took. Below are just 4 images of the ones I took. Check out the changes to my site and let me know what you think. More to come in the next month or so.

We have had some great sunsets recently.


Not quite a sunset but I liked the light and how the silhouette turned out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a nice time in those four days! Love the lily picture! I like the changes to your site. It's nice to have a direct link to your blog right there. I think you should add an info page about you. Didn't you have some marketing pictures taken a while back? Love the senior shots on your home page!

Anonymous said...

Also like the changes to your sports and portrait galleries!

neysaruhl said...

I think you must have the best gardens! For some reason I can't grow anything ... maybe I'll try again next year!

I love the roses. Just beautiful.