July 27, 2007

Oak Hills Football Field

Oak Hills High School raised enough money to replace their grass football field with a synthetic field. They did an amazing job to collect enough money in a year. The field is scheduled to be completed this coming Monday. In plenty of time for the first football game. I stopped by the field yesterday and was amazed by the difference. It looks amazing! As a photographer I especially excited since that means the ground will be a bit easier on the knees and if it rains I will no longer by walking through or kneeling in mud puddles. I am sure all the players and coaches are excited about the new field as well. Below I included some before shots of the field and then some current images.


Lots of dirt patches





A black & white of the image from above.
Laying part of the field.

Great to see the logo in the middle of the field.



A black & white of the new field.

1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

Amazing! I guess you don't realize how much something needs an update until it is done! That is crazy how much better it looks.

Great photos!!