August 7, 2007

Floor Project

The floor project is finally finished. The floor itself has been done for awhile but like most projects it spanned a few other projects. Adding the molding meant painting the baseboards as well. And while putting the flooring in the walls were marked up. So that meant painting them as well. Truthfully I think they needed it anyways. So all but one wall is painted. Trying to decide on the color of that wall but it means that I can start putting the room back together. Yeah! Below are some pictures of the finished floor.




4 comments:

Traycutie said...

I love them!!!! I love them!!! Can you tell I love them.

What type of wood did you use? I love that color it's very rich looking. Tracey

Barb Trimble said...

Thanks! It is a red oak that was prefinished in what the manufacturer called butterscotch. It definitely gives an old time feel instead of something brand new.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful floors! Our house needs some work...any free time???

neysaruhl said...

Wow!!! Love the new floor!!
It looks great. Does this mean you get to put your room back together??

Maybe one of these days I'll get over there to see it in person!