August 24, 2007

St. Ursula Academy at Ursuline Academy

What a hot game yesterday! I think it was hotter yesterday than Wednesday. By the end of the game you could see these girls were beat. Lots of subs throughout the game. They even broke the action halfway through each half to give both teams time to rest and get some hydration. Ursuline won 3-0. Here is hoping for cooler temperatures soon.

I love this header but hate the background. The field was right next to the parking lot so not much choice for me. The the sun was setting behind me which forced me to shoot from the side of the field looking at the parking lot.

Watching the ball all the way.
Love the expression.
Saves from both keepers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots! Love how you captured all the action. Love the keeper shots!

Anonymous said...

Forgot to tell you...love the color change! Classy!

neysaruhl said...

I love the 2nd shot ... makes me laugh! Great capture!