July 2, 2007

Nassau Wedding

Nassau was a beautiful site for my brother-in-law's wedding. It was great to welcome another "sister" into the family. Thank you very much for allowing me to there for your wedding. While a bit warm it was a great day and you both were so happy. I wish you nothing but the very best for your future. Just a few of the images I shot are below. Somehow I seemed to have taken a lot more than I thought. I also want to thank Neysa for allowing me to take a few photographs. Hopefully I stayed out of your way.

The rings.

The bride is ready.

The groom is already tired of me.

Ready to walk down the sand.

I love that they held hands throughout the service.

The kiss. With a seagull on the left side.
A little joking around.
Cutting the cake.
The bride starts the fight.
The groom fights back.
A moment after the wedding.
Had to do some sunset shots.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barb, LOVE the pictures! They are absolutely wonderful! I especially love the second to last one, and Anthony loves the last one. Thanks for taking time from your vacation to "work." We really appreciate it!

neysaruhl said...

Yay!! These look awesome! Thanks for working with me, Barb!

You were definitely not in the way .. you're silly.

Now I just need to finish mine up! Ha! So I can put them up too.

Had a great time with you guys in Nassau!

Neysa

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. Beautiful couple. Love you both. "Mom" :-)