July 10, 2007

Flooring.
For some reason I can not set a title for this post in the right spot. So I hacked it for now.

From a previous post you know that I tore out carpeting in a room in our house awhile ago. A little over a week ago we finally found the wood we wanted to put down on the floor. This past weekend we started to install the new flooring. I love it! There is just something about wood flooring that I love. We managed to get the room mostly done in one weekend. If I did not have to make us quit on Saturday for a shoot we most likely would have gotten it done in 2 days. Now I am working on getting the base trim to stain so we can install that after we finish laying the last few rows.



My husband looked up when I snapped this one.

Laying out the first row.
After lots of measuring to get everything set and some cutting for the vent, this is the extent of day one.
Day 2 went much better. Just a few rows left there on the left side.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I know a house in Centerville that needs some work...like finishing a basement! Great work you guys!