September 10, 2007

34

Yesterday was my birthday! Another year older and hopefully I little wiser. I did not do anything that would seem special to most people. But for me it was a huge change. I did almost nothing all day long. Watched a movie in bed when I woke up. I found some breakfast and a good book to read. Worked only about 45 minutes which is a the least amount I have worked in 3 weeks. Felt a little weird, especially since I covered 2 soccer games the night before. Proofs were done at 1:00 am so I did not have to worry about those but I did not perform my traditional backups and cleanup routine until today. Watched a lot of different sports on TV. Mike made it home around 2 from his guy golf weekend. He went and got dinner for us. It was nice to relax with him for the rest of the night. I also got a bunch of phone calls from my family which I love! So even though it might seem special to some of you it was for me. So now I start my day a little behind but very much relaxed and a little bit more rested.

3 comments:

KMP said...

Happy Birthday!!

neysaruhl said...

Happy Birthday, Barb!!! It sounds like you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like a fun day to me...relaxing!