September 19, 2007

Elder at Oak Hills Football

I am finally posting the images I promised from the football game on September 7th. I always get the proofs up on my site within 24 hours but blog posts fall towards the bottom of my list sometimes. The amount of people who showed up for this rivalry was amazing. I actually had a lot of trouble trying to get to spots to photograph the game without getting in the way of fans and other photographers. My goal is to not interfere with fans watching and event and stay out of other photographers pictures. I respect other photographers and hope that will lead to respect for me as well. Even if they are my competition I do not deliberately do anything to cause them to not do their job. I think competition helps me grow as a photographer and I love talking to others before games. Yes, I am babbling so I will stop and let you enjoy some images from the game.

The band performs before the game.


Stretching for the loose ball.

Looking for his receiver.

1 comment:

neysaruhl said...

Love the football pictures! Wow...hard to believe those are HIGHSCHOOL guys ... they look huge! Yikes!

Great shots!