September 11, 2007

Lakota West At Ursuline Academy

Yes, I am still behind on posting games. These games were the 30th of August. Which if you are keeping count, the 4th night in a row I was covering games. Both teams are very talented. They work well together with each other. And that is what I saw through my lens. I can only imagine how good the games were if you actually watching the game instead of photographing it. There was great support for both teams. The fans were great! Shots below are from both the JV and Varsity games.

Great save and a divot created.

A very focused look.




I love when the action comes close to me late in the game when the light is not so good.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always amazed with your action photos! Nice job!

timwilking said...

I love the shots...not sure how you are SO "in tune" with Soccer!!! Keep it up!