November 5, 2006

A little update

It has been a little while since I updated the blog so I thought I would do that tonight. Been off and on busy the past few weeks. Finally got over my cold which forced me to miss a few events. Apparently I'm not the only one who has suffered through a cold recently as a client had to cancel because of some sickness as well. The weather didn't help me out either for a little while. I did make it to a youth football game where the wind was a steady 20mph with gusts much stronger. That was a pretty cold night. I've also been working on some presents for clients which of course I cannot post. I did include a copy images below. The first one is from a portrait session I had yesterday. I always take a couple test shots when I get to the location. I wasn't even trying for anything interesting but got this one which my husband liked so I thought I would share. The second one was a quick shot taken during a football game last weekend. With fall you normally get some great evening skies. Between plays I took a quick shot of the sky. Thanks for looking.



3 comments:

KMP said...

Hey Barb-

I LOVE both of those photos! They just shout out "fall". Glad you are feeling better...I too suffered the cold bug. It was something nasty this time.

neysaruhl said...

Love love love the corn hanging on the barn shot. Would hang it on my wall in a heartbeat!

Next year we should all go out for a Fall Shoot. Just wander around town looking for cool stuff to photograph!

Anonymous said...

Love the corn shot! Reminds me of fall!