November 29, 2006

Paris for Thanksgiving

A friend of mine found a great deal on Expedia for a trip to Paris France during Thanksgiving. I got excited about it and managed to convince my husband that it would be fun to go. (really didn't take that much) So just over a month ago we bought package to go to Paris for the weekend. Left on Thanksgiving day and returned on Monday. It was a whirlwind trip but a lot of fun. We walked all over the place. We would take the train in the morning to a starting point and just walked our way back to the hotel. We saw everything we planned to see and still had time to wander off the main roads. Below are a few pictures from the trip.

Of course the Eiffel Tower

View from the top of the tower
Walking into the Louvre
Venus de Milo
A row of artifacts
I liked this one because of the 2 different materials used
Details of stain glass inside Notre Dame
One of several amazing array of stain glass inside Notre Dame

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves! Love the tower at night and the row of artifacts!

neysaruhl said...

I love these!! Wow. So cool. We are definitely not the 'world travelers' that you two are, but maybe someday ...

Love the view from the tower!

Maybe I should move to Europe so I have to walk everywhere. Might be able to substitute that for my 'workout' - which i never seem to have time for!