November 15, 2006

A Very Cold Session

What could be a better time to do an outside portrait session than when it is 37 degrees outside! This family is very brave to stick with their scheduled session given the chilly temperature. We met at 10am on a Sunday morning to take some pictures which were hoping would be a warm day. Since my clients weren't wearing coats I thought I would suffer with them too and left mine in the car. Aside from some cold hands it didn't seem that bad until I got back to my car and realized just how cold I was. After stopping for some coffee to warm myself up afterwards I was fine for the rest of the day. Hopefully this family warmed up just as quickly.


A happy brother and sister moment.

A quick picture before they became unbalanced.

The entire family smiling bravely in the cold.

Because I wasn't cold enough I went back out to take a few pictures of this barn.

This is the kind of pictures you get when you do not turn your camera off and hit the button while walking. That is my shoe in the upper part of the image.

No comments: