November 12, 2006

The Proposal

I was fortunate enough to attend a surprise party for my soon to be new sister awhile ago. At the surprise party for her my brother (technically brother-in-law) proposed. She was so surprised! Even better, she said yes. They are a great couple and I am looking forward to their wedding. Thanks for inviting me to the party and thanks to my new sister for saying yes to even up the family a little :)

Down on one knee

The opening of the box


The happy couple after she said yes

On the phone with her parents


Talking to his new father-in-law

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for taking these pictures! Love them! I was totally surprised that evening! I guess when Anthony asks you to bring your camera, you know something's up :-) My favorites are the phone shot and down on one knee shot. Thanks again future sister-in-law!

neysaruhl said...

I love it! What a great expression!!! They are so cute together.
Great job capturing her at just the right moment.

Love the 'one knee'!