July 26, 2008

Family Session

I had the privilege of doing a family session and a few maternity images at the same time. I only wish it had been cooler outside. The mom's dress was fantastic. I love it! What great color and it would have looked amazing against a tree line. But there was no way I was going to try to convince an 8 month pregnant woman to go out in 90 degree heat with high humidity. Their house is so many different wonderful pieces that I had no trouble finding places to take their family images. Here are a few of my favorites from the session.


Big sister already loves her new sibling.


I so wanted to take this chair home with me.

2 comments:

neysaruhl said...

I love this session. Great lighting on all of these. And that little one is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are absolutely fabulous!