July 30, 2008

The Master Board

I was looking for a better way to keep track of the different sporting events that I wanted to cover this upcoming season. In the past I would just put it in pencil in my calendar or highlight it on the schedule. Which means then I would have to look through all the schedules for the highlights which was definitely not a fast thing to do. Especially if I wanted to respond on the phone to a request or quickly reply via email. I am an honest person if you call in for a request or a team sports session and I have it on my list of games that I want to go to then I will tell you that. So this year I am going to put all the games up on my new white board. It is hanging on my right side so with a quick glance I can see everything. Now I just have to get busy and start going through schedules. That is on my list of things to do in about a week when schedules should definitely be finalized. If you want a game to appear on the board feel free to leave a comment or send me an email - barb@trimphoto.com

My new white board. (and all the stuff on my desk)

No comments: