July 15, 2008

Summer Sports

I have had a few questions recently regarding action shots during the summer. I definitely do cover games during the summer but I only go when requested or a paying session. There are several reasons for this but the main ones are:

1. It is hard to find summer schedules
2. A lot of people take vacation during the summer and I would hate to go to a game where some team members are missing because of vacation.

And yes, I do cover youth sports but I will not go to a game unless invited. I do not want to show up to children's games without knowing at least one person and having permission to be there. I have my reasons for this rule I put in place for myself.

So, if you like me to come out to a game please contact me. I will be more than happy to come out on request or schedule a session for your team or athlete.

And just so you do not think I am sitting around doing nothing, I spend a lot of my time in the summer on portraits, marketing and learning. I will save you all the boring details:)

No comments: