July 27, 2008

Meeting New People

Yesterday morning I joined a new group called the Cincinnati Women Bloggers. Those of you who know me well that I tend to be a bit shy until I get to know you. I am trying to get over that and joining a new group where I know absolutely nobody going in definitely put me out of my comfort zone. What a great group though! They made me feel welcome right away. It was a good meeting and I look forward to getting to know everyone in the group and reading their blogs. Thanks for making me feel welcome from the start.

3 comments:

Andi @ udandi / Lunch It Punch It said...

I am glad you took a step out of your comfort zone, I love photo blogs and look forward to having another one to follow!

ShannanB said...

I am so glad you came and hope you will join us again next month. It's great not feeling like I am alone in the local blogosphere.

Anonymous said...

It was great meeting you! It's always nice to find like minded people here in Cincinnati. I look forward to seeing you next month!