November 2, 2007

Elder Freshmen at Moeller JV-B

Yes, still behind on posting. This game was played on September 19th. I am trying to not fall 2 months behind on posting games. See if that works out.

This game was the second time I covered the Moeller team. I remembered when I got there how much I loved listening to the Moeller coach. He is one of the best coaches I have heard on the sidelines. Always instructing and keeping control of his bench. He points out good and bad plays to the bench so they can learn by watching the action on the field. Quick to praise somebody on the field and talks to players when they come off the field. You can tell he has the respect of his players. To me that is a great coach. Not that other coaches from games I covered are not great. Most of the time I do not even hear them. I just remember being impressed by this coach. Anyway, here are some images from the game.


I am thinking I would have hurt myself if I did that.

Way to get low.


A keeper save.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how you capture the facial expressions so clearly!