November 5, 2007

Ursuline at Mt. Notre Dame

Back to a little field hockey. The JV and Varsity teams played on September 20th at Mt. Notre Dame. I do remember it being a little bit cooler weather than the last time I covered field hockey. Plus there is a tree on the sidelines I could stand under for shade before the games. There is a rivalry between these 2 teams. The last Ursuline game I covered there were MND players there scouting the team. I made a mental note to see if I had room in my schedule to cover this game. Luckily I did. Even though the Varsity game was first I am showing the JV images first followed by the Varsity ones.

One goalie save.
Concentration.
And then the other goalie save.
Varsity game.
I put this one in black and white because I thought it showed the incredible muscle definition this player has better.

Start of a defensive play.
The follow-thru looks painful!
A little unintentional motion blur.


2 comments:

KMP said...

Love that black and white. Makes me want to get back to the gym to work on my arms!

Anonymous said...

Awesome action shots. The black and white photo is great!