November 13, 2007

Portrait Session

I thought I would post a portrait session that I did a few weeks back to break up all the games. I have been taking this boy's picture for the past few years now. It is always amazing to me to see how much he changes. This time we headed to a little park I just stumbled across. The entrance is a little hard to find unless you know where to look. It has so many great areas to it. We got lucky on the weather as it was not too cold and there was plenty of sunshine. Below are some of my favorites from the session.

He is definitely getting use to me. He decided on his own how he wanted his picture taken.

Nothing like a little fence climbing.

Trying to hide from me now.


No snow so he made leave angels instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the tree photo and "leaf angel" photo! What a cutie